EFSA continuously improves its digital platforms. This is an overview of our latest website improvements:
25 June 2018
- The email alerts have been migrated to Mailchimp;
- Schema.org implementation for news;
- Under the hood: support for the upcoming panel renewal; editorial workflow improvements; modules updates.
25 May 2018
- Open meetings are now displayed on the home page;
- Published date facet filter to the global search;
- Under the hood: security updates, support for better integration with Wiley and Microstrategy, rationalisation of the scientific outputs.
7 March 2018
- Registration links added to open meeting pages;
- A link "more" for the past events block now gives access to a pre-filtered calendar page;
- Unified layout for global search and the calendar / publication pages;
- Under the hood: security updates, performance improvements, revamped several pages.
22 January 2018
- Tenders are pulled automatically from the eTendering website;
- Search improvements: autocomplete function, search suggestions, layout;
- Faceted filters for the calendar page;
- Under the hood: improve the editorial experience, remove unusued modules, performance updates.