EFSA continuously improves its digital platforms. This is an overview of our latest website improvements:
4 January 2023
- New logo; modules updates.
28 November 2022
- Enabled all the official EU languages;
- Accessibility improvements; modules updates.
19 October 2022
- Many accessibility improvements;
- Ajax on views;
- Fixed frontend and mobile usability issues.
3 October 2022
- Upgraded modules and PHP versions;
- Corrections to maps and eTranslation issues.
22 September 2022
- Highlighted PLS on news pages;
- Resolved translations and front-end glitches.
1 September 2022
- Updated the theme library;
- Fixed wiley import and Piwik tracking.
8 August 2022
- Bug fixing.
6 July 2022
- Front-end performance tuning;
- Updates to the management board page.
31 May 2022
- Accessibility updates;
- Initial support to PLS on scientific outputs.
2 May 2022
- Activated the Content Security Policy;
- Fixed the Greek glossary page.
19 April 2022
- Usability updates to Newsroom and Calendar;
- Created redirections for links to old outputs; accessibility improvements.
14 March 2022
- Changed the layout of the Working groups lists, to make space for the DOIs;
- Allowed a more flexible layout for static pages.
2 March 2022
- Altered the layout of the eTranslation block;
- Editorial and accessibility updates.
1 February 2022
- Added the eTranslation widget and support for the new translations;
- Performance tuning and security upgrades.