Webinar| 25 September 2020, from 13.30 to 14.30
The webinar was organised as part of EFSA’s activities to mark the International Year of Plant Health.
The aims of the webinar were to:
- Present EFSA’s activities and publications on Xylella fastidiosa since 2013.
- Present the structure and the methodology used to develop the EFSA host plant database of Xylella spp., together with the scientific reports published in September 2018 and updated in April 2020.
- Present the tools and features of the EFSA host plant database of Xylella spp.
- Present the data available in the EFSA Knowledge Junction Community in Zenodo and in the interactive reports on EFSA’s Microstrategy platform.
- Explain how to use the database, which is freely accessible and downloadable.
During the webinar, presenters and contributors answered participants’ questions. Additional questions and information were addressed by email after the webinar.
Presentation and recording
Presentation: The EFSA host plant database of Xylella spp.