Our catalogue of support services for applicants, Member States and other interested parties lists services we offer during the different phases of the application process.
How can applicants make use of the available services? Here’s a quick overview:
What services are on offer?
- Guidance documents detailing the procedure for the preparation and submission of applications
- Info Sessions where EFSA and its stakeholders discuss issues related to the evaluation of regulated products
- An online question service
- Paper-less, online submissions
- Opportunities for clarification through teleconferences and technical hearings at Working Group and/or Panel meetings
- Email notifications to applicants following the assessment of the application
- Explanation of the scientific rationale of the assessment following completion
EFSA now offers webinars - online information sessions to share information and enhance dialogue with stakeholders.
Check the events calendar for the next webinar.