EFSA continuously improves its digital platforms. This is an overview of our latest website improvements:
5 June 2019
- Accessibility improvements (contrast);
- WhatsApp sharing on mobile;
- Modules updates.
27 February 2019
- New upcoming tenders page;
- Improved the HTML compatibility;
- Accessibility improvements.
12 December 2018
- Improvements to the topics layout (mobile and tablet);
- File icons are being displayed via CSS instead of normal images;
- Accessibility improvements (landmarks, roles).
13 November 2018
- PHP 7.2 compatibility;
- Topics bugfixes;
- Press centre revamp;
- Cookie compatibility (cookie wall for iframes, avoid setting cookies for Twitter feeds).
29 October 2018
- New layout for topics;
- Better sharing for infographics and news;
- Under the hood: accessibility fixes; modules updates.
11 September 2018
- New research section;
- Substances block for scientific outputs;
- Under the hood: innovation prizes list; editorial workflow improvements; modules updates.
25 June 2018
- The email alerts have been migrated to Mailchimp;
- Schema.org implementation for news;
- Under the hood: support for the upcoming panel renewal; editorial workflow improvements; modules updates.
25 May 2018
- Open meetings are now displayed on the home page;
- Published date facet filter to the global search;
- Under the hood: security updates, support for better integration with Wiley and Microstrategy, rationalisation of the scientific outputs.
7 March 2018
- Registration links added to open meeting pages;
- A link "more" for the past events block now gives access to a pre-filtered calendar page;
- Unified layout for global search and the calendar / publication pages;
- Under the hood: security updates, performance improvements, revamped several pages.
22 January 2018
- Tenders are pulled automatically from the eTendering website;
- Search improvements: autocomplete function, search suggestions, layout;
- Faceted filters for the calendar page;
- Under the hood: improve the editorial experience, remove unusued modules, performance updates.