When: January 5th 2021, 14.30 - 15.45 (GMT +01.00)
Where: online, follow the link
Becoming a trainee at the European Food Safety Authority is a unique opportunity for young university graduates from all over the world to gain professional experience in various scientific and business fields. This webinar is an ideal way for you to gain useful insights and advice about EFSA, its traineeship and its selection process.
If you have started your application or if you plan to apply, then join our webinar and increase your chance to be selected by receiving useful tips directly from the EFSA’s Talent Selection Team!
EFSA Traineeship Call 2020 – 21 is now open. Deadline: 8th January 2021
A few days before the application deadline, we will share with you:
- An overview of EFSA’s Traineeship programme,
- Valuable advice to make your application stand out,
- Useful insights about the applicants statistics,
- The timeline with important dates about the next steps,
- Experiences of current and former trainees.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to submit questions to which EFSA representatives will answer via the Q&A box. EFSA will then publish a recording of the webinar on its website.