EFSA has launched an open consultation on its draft Administrative guidance on the preparation and presentation of applications for authorisation of additives for use in animal nutrition (update 2018).
This document is intended to assist applicants in preparing applications for the authorisation of feed additives. Compared to the previous version, this update contains:
- new information on procedural aspects
- updated information on submission format
- updated completeness checklist, reflecting the requirements of the EFSA scientific guidance documents for the assessment of feed additives
In line with EFSA’s policy on openness and transparency, EFSA seeks to receive comments from interested parties, notably applicants in the area of feed additives.
Please use the electronic template provided to submit comments and refer to the line and page numbers of the document. In case you encounter technical issues while filling-in the public consultation form, please make sure you first clean the browser’s history or switch browser.
Please note that comments will not be considered if they:
- are submitted after the closing date of the public consultation;
- are not related to the contents of the document;
- contain complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material;
- are related to policy or risk management aspects, which are out of the scope of EFSA's activity.
EFSA will assess all comments from interested parties which are submitted in line with the criteria above. The comments will be taken into consideration if found to be relevant.
All comments submitted will be published. Comments submitted by individuals in a personal capacity will be presented anonymously. Comments submitted formally on behalf of an organisation will appear with the name of the organisation.
Submit comments (deadline: 12 December 2018)