EFSA offers paid traineeships to talented, highly qualified young professionals at the start of their careers, in a field of their choice. It is an opportunity for them to have their first professional experience related to their field of specialisation in a European organisation committed to assessing food and feed safety in Europe.
We welcome applications from nationals of EU Member States, EFTA countries, and of countries benefiting from the EU pre-accession programme. A limited number of nationals of non-Member States are also accepted according to available resources and in accordance with the operational priorities of EFSA.
Good communication in English is a must (minimum level: B2 according to CEFR) as well as the ability to work cooperatively in a team and determination to constantly develop yourself.
An opportunity for young university graduates to have their first professional experience related to their field of specialisation in a European organisation committed to assessing food and feed safety in Europe.
- Trainees at EFSA have the opportunity to immerse themselves in our work and in the European food safety system in general, experience that can act as a springboard for a number of career choices.
- You will benefit from a challenging and rewarding experience in a field of your choice in a multicultural environment.
- The content of your traineeship depends on the unit/team you are assigned to.
- You should have acquired a university degree by the closing date for applications.
- The programme lasts from 5 to 12 months.
Traineeships [at] efsa.europa.eu