All tenderers should carefully read and follow the instructions in the EFSA Guidance for Tenderers and pay particular attention to the provisions of the Privacy Statement.
These additional documents and forms should be read and/or completed, as required.
The documents below do not need to be submitted for each EFSA call for tenders. Please check the tender specifications carefully to understand which of the below documents are needed for the specific call to which you wish to apply.
- Declaration on honour on exclusion, selection and confirmatory statement of resources
- Administrative data forms - this document includes links to Legal Entity Form (LEF) and Financial Identification Form (BAF)
- Institutional Declaration of interest form - for science calls only
- Individual Declaration of interest form - for science calls only
- Template for the external scientific report
- Decision of the Executive Director on Competing Interest Management
- EFSA Policy on independence
- Best practices in declaring interests
- Privacy statement
- General conditions for EFSA Purchase Orders
Forthcoming calls for tenders (procurement) and calls for proposals (grants) with the indicative title, budget and timing for launch are advertised on the EFSA website. However, this information is indicative and does not constitute an obligation on EFSA to launch any given procedure.