Follow EFSA's scientists up close. Attend scientific meetings open to observers.
Observers can attend EFSA’s open plenary meetings to see first-hand how EFSA’s Scientific Committee and its Scientific Panels discuss and adopt their scientific assessments. We encourage attendees to interact with and pose questions to EFSA’s scientific experts.
- All attendees should read EFSA’s Guidelines for Observers before registering to attend an open plenary meeting.
- For questions or queries on open plenary meetings at EFSA, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open plenary meetings (registration now open):
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
Brussels, 26-27 October 2016. Deadline for registration: 4 October 2016
To access the e-registration form for this meeting, please click here.
Should you encounter any difficulties in registering for this open plenary, please contact us at: email@example.com
Those interested in attending an open plenary meeting as observers should read the following guidelines:
- Guidelines for Observers(28.04 KB)
Upcoming open plenary meetings in 2016 (registration not yet open):
- Plenary meeting of the Scientific Committee (SC)
Brussels, 16-17 November 2016
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Food Contact Materials, Enzymes, Flavourings and Processing Aids (CEF)
Brussels, 30 November - 1 December 2016
Open plenary meetings closed for registration:
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Food Additives and Nutrient Sources Added to Food (ANS)
Brussels, 27 September 2016
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Biological Hazards (BIOHAZ)
Brussels, 7-8 September 2016
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed (FEEDAP)
Brussels, 13-14 July 2016
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA)
Brussels, 29-30 June 2016
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Plant Protection Products and their Residues (PPR)
Brussels, 22-23 June 2016