Can you or your organisation provide the scientific, logistical or support services we need? We are looking for the best value for money services possible to help EFSA run smoothly and efficiently.
EFSA buys services and supplies through public procurement calls, in line with EU legislation and the basic principles of transparency, equal treatment and non-discrimination, widest competition, proportionality and sound financial management.
Calls for tenders above €144,000 are published on:
- the e-tendering platform
- the EFSA website (following publication in the Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) database, the procurement supplement of the Official Journal of the European Union)
Calls for tenders above €15,000 to €144,000 are advertised in advance of their launch on the EFSA website.
How to apply
- Read the EFSA Guidance for tenderers
- Complete the forms in our Toolbox: Instructions and forms for tendering
- Annual lists of contractors for previous years
- Annual work programmes for grants and procurement for previous years