Develop your career as an EFSA scientific expert, staff member, visiting professional or trainee. We are always on the look-out for exciting talent from a range of scientific disciplines and other professions.
Working for EFSA means being part of a challenging, multicultural environment. We offer:
- A rewarding mission: You will be part of an organisation that works to keep Europe’s food safe.
- Staff growth and development: We provide opportunities to help you develop professionally, such as regular feedback on your work and training.
- Multicultural work environment: You will work with experienced colleagues from all over Europe and beyond.
- Healthy lifestyle: We support your health and wellbeing. We organise a wide range of welfare and recreation activities, such as sport teams and a community garden.
- Life in Parma: Parma is in Northern Italy, in a beautiful area surrounded by parks, vineyards, lakes and antique castles. It is a culturally rich destination, close to other important cities, such as Milan and Bologna.