Webinar: Find out more about EFSA's Traineeship
Register to our webinar on EFSA’s traineeship opportunities
Becoming an EFSA trainee is a unique opportunity for young university graduates to gain professional experience in various business and scientific fields. We are looking for candidates from all over the world, and this webinar is an ideal way for us to reach and engage with potential applicants and for you to learn about our traineeship opportunities
- Are you interested in gaining first-hand experience working for an EU agency?
- Keen to become part of a multicultural community and start building your network of contacts?
- Do you want to play a role in keeping EU’s food safe?
EFSA is an ideal starting point for your career, and where better place to begin your European journey than picturesque Parma?
During the webinar:
- EFSA representatives will introduce the traineeship programme;
- Current trainees and a staff member will talk about their experiences at EFSA;
- We will give you useful tips on how to make a successful application.
During the webinar, participants will be able to submit questions which EFSA representatives will answer via the Q&A box. EFSA will publish a recording of the webinar on its website.
Note to participants:
For technical reasons, participation is limited to a maximum of 500 participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Technical requirements and assistance