9 December 2018
Please note that a parallel consultation on CLH proposal is ongoing on the ECHA website.
Comments related to the CLH report should be submitted directly to ECHA.
How to submit comments
- Comments on rapporteur Member State assessment reports should be sent by email to EFSA (pesticides.peerreview [at] efsa.europa.eu) no later than the deadline given for the particular active substance. Please use the electronic template for submission of comments.
- Electronic template (0.2 Mb)
- Comments will not be considered if they:
- are submitted after the deadline set out in the call
- are not related to the contents of the document
- contain complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material
- are related to policy or risk management aspects, which is out of the scope of EFSA's activity.
- EFSA will assess all comments from interested parties, which are submitted in line with the criteria above. All submitted comments will be published.
9 October 2018