EFSA has launched an open consultation on the Guidance of EFSA on risk assessment for birds and mammals. The feedback received in the public consultation will help to identify areas in the guidance document which need revision and/or correction.
Interested parties are invited to submit written comments by 18/12/2017.
Please use the electronic template provided here to submit comments.
Kindly note that after 2 hours of non‑activity your working session will expire and comments submitted after that time will not be recorded and transmitted. Therefore, if the page is left inactive for more than 2 hours, please re-open it from the link before restarting to comment. If you would like to submit additional data to support your comments send an email to: pras.secretariat [at] efsa.europa.eu. Please note that comments will not be considered if they:
- are submitted after the closing date of the public consultation
- are presented in any form other than what is provided for in the instructions and template
- are not related to the contents of the document
- contain complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material
- are related to policy or risk management aspects, which is out of the scope of EFSA's activity.
EFSA will assess all comments from interested parties which are submitted in line with the criteria above.
All comments submitted will be published. Comments submitted by individuals in a personal capacity will be presented anonymously. Comments submitted formally on behalf of an organisation will appear with the name of the organisation.
Submit comments (deadline: 18 December 2017)