EFSA scientific meetings open to observers: guidelines & registration
As part of EFSA’s commitment to openness and transparency, the Authority allows observers to attend some of its plenary meetings. By attending these open plenary meetings interested individuals can observe how risk assessment is conducted by EFSA’s Scientific Committee and its Scientific Panels, and at the same time interact with and put questions to EFSA’s scientific experts. The EFSA Guidelines for Observers apply.
Registration for upcoming plenary meetings open to observers:
Registration for the next open plenary meeting is expected to be opened in mid August 2014.
Scheduled plenary meetings open to observers:
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Contaminants in the Food Chain (CONTAM),
Parma, 30 September - 2 October 2014
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Plant Protection Products and their Residues (PPR),
Parma, 8-9 October 2014
Further dates will follow.
Those interested in participating as an observer in one of these meetings should read the following guidelines:
Should you have any questions or queries in relation to open plenary meetings at EFSA, please contact us at: email@example.com
Plenary meetings open to observers for which registration is closed:
- Plenary meeting of the Scientific Committee (SC) , Parma, 8-9 July 2014
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA), Parma, 26-27 June 2014
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Animal Health and Welfare (AHAW) , Parma, 13-14 May 2014
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) , Parma, 9-10 April 2014