EFSA scientific meetings open to observers: guidelines & registration
As part of EFSA’s commitment to openness and transparency, the Authority allows observers to attend some of its plenary meetings. By attending these open plenary meetings interested individuals can observe how risk assessment is conducted by EFSA’s Scientific Committee and its Scientific Panels, and at the same time interact with and put questions to EFSA’s scientific experts. The EFSA Guidelines for Observers apply.
Plenary meetings open for registration:
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Plant Protection Products and their Residues (PPR),
Parma, 8-9 October 2014. Deadline for registration: 23 September 2014.
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Food Contact Materials, Enzymes, Flavourings and Processing Aids (CEF),
Brussels, 23 October 2014. Deadline for registration: 8 October 2014.
Those interested in attending one of these meetings as observers should read the following guidelines:
The relevant registration form should be downloaded, completed and sent to the dedicated functional mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming plenary meetings (registration not yet open):
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Biological Hazards (BIOHAZ),
Parma, 3-4 December 2014
Plenary meetings closed for registration:
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Contaminants in the Food Chain (CONTAM), Parma, 30 September - 2 October 2014
- Plenary meeting of the Scientific Committee (SC) , Parma, 8-9 July 2014
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA), Parma, 26-27 June 2014