EFSA scientific meetings open to observers: guidelines & registration
As part of EFSA’s commitment to openness and transparency, the Authority allows observers to attend some of its plenary meetings. By attending these open plenary meetings interested individuals can observe how risk assessment is conducted by EFSA’s Scientific Committee and its Scientific Panels, and at the same time interact with and put questions to EFSA’s scientific experts. The EFSA Guidelines for Observers apply.
Open plenary meetings (registration now open):
At this moment in time there are no plenary meetings open for registration. Registration for the open NDA plenary meeting in April 2015 is expected to be opened in the second week of March 2015.
Should you have any questions or queries in relation to open plenary meetings at EFSA, please contact us at: email@example.com
Those interested in attending an open plenary meeting as observers should read the following guidelines:
Upcoming open plenary meetings in 2015 (registration not yet open):
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA),
Leuven, 23-24 April 2015
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Plant Health (PLH),
Brussels, 27-29 May 2015
Further dates will be announced later in 2015.
Open plenary meetings closed for registration:
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
Brussels, 4-5 March 2015.
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Biological Hazards (BIOHAZ),
Parma, 3-4 December 2014
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Food Contact Materials, Enzymes, Flavourings and Processing Aids (CEF),
Brussels, 23 October 2014