Observers attending EFSA scientific meetings: guidelines & registration
Underpinning EFSA’s commitment to openness and transparency, the Authority is giving access to some scientific plenary meetings either in total or in part in its 2012/2013 programme.
Obliged by the confidentiality of certain regulated product application dossiers and the need to respect proprietary data, EFSA informs interested Observers from the outset that not all agenda items of all meetings will be discussed in their presence. However, the Authority will make efforts to ensure that Observers gain a better understanding of how scientific risk assessment works at EFSA and endeavour to provide new opportunities for interaction with EFSA’s scientific experts.
Registration for upcoming Plenary meetings open to Observers:
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed (FEEDAP) , 18 June 2013, Deadline for registration: 3 June 2013;
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Food Additives and Nutrient Sources Added to Food (ANS) , 2-4 July 2013, Deadline for registration: 17 June 2013.
Those interested in participating as an Observer in one of these meetings should read the following guidelines:
The following registration form should be downloaded, completed and sent to the dedicated mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plenary meetings open to Observers for which registration is closed
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Contaminants in the Food Chain (CONTAM) , 15-17 May 2013
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) , 17-18 April 2013
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA) , 20 March 2013
- Plenary meeting of the Scientific Committee (SC) , 5-6 February 2013
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Plant Health (PLH) , 30-31 January 2013
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Food Contact Materials, Enzymes, Flavourings and Processing Aids (CEF) , 30-31 January 2013
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Animal Health and Welfare (AHAW) , 4-5 December 2012
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Plant Protection Products and their Residues (PPR) , 28-29 November 2012
- Plenary meeting of the Panel on Biological Hazards (BIOHAZ) , 24-25 October 2012