17 juin 2019 - 23:59 (CEST)
- Procedure Reference: NP/EFSA/FIP/2019/03
- Background: EFSA FIP Unit is planning to launch a call to carry out an extensive literature search on sweeteners.
- To carry out an extensive literature search (open-ended, in three databases) to identify and retrieve all related information on both technical and biological/toxicological data on 15 food additives (i.e. sweeteners), published after the last evaluation of the Scientific Committee on Food (SCF) or EFSA;
- To screen the retrieved publications (first step: at the level of title/abstract) by applying the inclusion and exclusion criteria provided by EFSA, and using the relevant IT tools (e.g. Endnote and Distiller SR);
- To retrieve the full text of the publications considered relevant after the first step and screen/classify them according to the substance (second step: at the level of full text) by applying the inclusion and exclusion criteria provided by EFSA, and using the relevant IT tools (e.g. Endnote and Distiller SR);
- To document the references considered not relevant and to provide the reason for rejection, using the relevant IT tools (e.g. Endnote and Distiller SR).
- Budget: 125.000,00 €
- Approximate launch date: June 2019
- Deadline to register interest: 17/06/2019
If you are interested in this procedure please send an email within the deadline to EFSAprocurement [at] efsa.europa.eu quoting the reference of the procedure and specifying the following:
- your name/organisation’s name and address;
- whether you participate as a physical person or an organisation/private company.
24 mai 2019