Who do we need?
- Managers contributing to strategy definition and capability building, putting together highly performing teams. You will lead and nurture a culture that makes EFSA a desirable workplace.
- Senior officers providing advice to managers and expertise in specific fields. You will represent EFSA internally and externally and play a key role in creating a cooperative, results-driven environment.
- Officers implementing strategies and plans.
- Technical assistants efficiently assisting with the revision of policies and procedures. You will be dealing with problem solving and planning.
- Assistants providing general support. You will champion working with others efficiently and take care of our customers and stakeholders.
You may be employed under different types of contracts subject to your functions and experience. As a European Union agency, our working and contractual conditions are based on the Staff Regulations (SR) and the Conditions of Employment of other Servants of the European Communities (CEOS).
In addition to the basic salary, we offer various benefits depending on personal circumstances.
We care about:
- Your health. An on-site medical adviser conducts regular medical checks.
- Your family
- Family allowances for spouses and dependent children.
- Access to the European school for your children to benefit from an education at European level close to your place of work.
- Your serenity through a worldwide medical insurance and accident insurance for you and your dependents covering 7/24 even on personal vacation.
- Your work-life balance ensured by
- Flexible working hours.
- Wide range of leaves on personal grounds.
- Work-life balance policy and well-being initiatives.
- Your lifelong learning thanks to our Study Support Scheme.
- Your future with a final-salary pension scheme.
Read more about salaries and grades, benefits, deductions and contributions in the Staff Regulations (SR) and the Conditions of Employment of other Servants of the European Communities (CEOS).