Public consultation on the active substance rape seed oil
How to submit comments
- Comments on rapporteur Member State assessment reports should be sent by email to EFSA (pesticides.peerreview [at] efsa.europa.eu (pesticides[dot]peerreview[at]efsa[dot]europa[dot]eu)) no later than the deadline given for the particular active substance. Please use the electronic template for submission of comments.
- Electronic template (0.2 Mb)
- Comments will not be considered if they:
- are submitted after the deadline set out in the call
- are not related to the contents of the document
- contain complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material
- are related to policy or risk management aspects, which is out of the scope of EFSA's activity.
- EFSA will assess all comments from interested parties, which are submitted in line with the criteria above. All submitted comments will be published.