31 August 2018 - 23:59 (CEST)
Selection criteria - technical and professional capacity:
- Requirement 1: The tenderer must have extensive and demonstrable experience in data collection, data validation, data analysis and extensive literature review.
- Requirement 2: Experience in ecotoxicology and endocrine disruption in vertebrates.
- Requirement 3: Ability to provide a team of experts of minimum 3 persons compliant with these specific expertise requirements:
- One expert with at least 5 years of experience in ecotoxicology and endocrine disruption in vertebrates with a University degree in Life Sciences.
- One expert with at least 5 years of experience in ecotoxicology of vertebrates with a University degree in Life Sciences.
- One expert with at least 2 years of experience in data collection with a University degree in Life Sciences.
- Requirement 4: The team of experts must have overall an excellent level of spoken and written standard UK English.
If you are interested in this procedure please send an email within the deadline to EFSAprocurement [at] efsa.europa.eu quoting the reference of the procedure and specifying the following:
- your name/organisation’s name and address;
- whether you would like participate as a physical person or an organisation/private company.
9 July 2018