15 mars 2019 - 23:59 (CET)
- Reference: NP/EFSA/FEED/2019/01
- Background: EFSA FEED Unit provides scientific and administrative support to the Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed (FEEDAP) on the safety and/or efficacy of additives and products or substances used in animal feed. The aim of this procurement procedure is to conclude a direct contract for the execution of an intensive training, including professional visit(s) to animal research centre(s), Feed additive producer/premix factory and Feed mill to be delivered in 2019 to the scientific staff of the EFSA FEED Unit.
- Budget: 60.000€
- Approximate launch date: March 2019
- Deadline to register interest: 15 March 2019
If you are interested in this procedure please send an email within the deadline to efsaprocurement [at] efsa.europa.eu quoting the reference of the procedure and specifying the following:
- your name/organisation’s name and address;
- whether you participate as a physical person or an organisation/private company.
22 février 2019