1. How can my organisation apply to be included on the Article 36 List?
You should contact the EFSA Focal Point in your country. Your organisation then needs to register online in the Article 36 Organisations Database, fill in a questionnaire and submit it electronically.
2. How can the contact person of an organisation already on the Article 36 List update the information in its questionnaire?
They should go to the Article 36 Organisations Database, log in with their username and password, make the changes and submit the questionnaire electronically.
3. What should a guest user do if they have lost their Application ID?
If you started registration of your organisation for possible inclusion on the Article 36 List but have lost the Guest User's Application ID, please contact Cooperation.Article36 [at] efsa.europa.eu.
4. What should a contact person do if they have lost their password?
If your organisation is included on the Article 36 List, you should open the login page of the Article 36 Organisations Database and click on “To recover your password click here”. This will open a new window, asking for your username and e-mail address. New login details will be sent to the indicated e-mail address.
5. What should my organisation do if we change contact person?
Your currently registered contact person should go to the Article 36 Organisations Database, log in with your username and password, add the name and contact details of the new person(s), delete the name and contact details of all non-relevant contact person(s), if applicable, and re-submit the questionnaire electronically.
6. What if the registered contact person no longer works for my organisation?
Your organisation should contact Cooperation.Article36 [at] efsa.europa.eu, indicating the changes, i.e. the new details of the contact-person-to-be (first name, last name, e-mail address). Login details will be sent to the registered e-mail address of the new contact person.
7. Who can apply for grants related to EFSA’s calls for proposals?
The applicant and possible partners must be on the List of Article 36 organisations. Further eligibility criteria are given in the calls’ specifications published under calls for proposals (grants).