EFSA panel renewal 2018: animal health and welfare
Are you an expert in microbiology, epidemiology, animal welfare or animal production? Do you have experience in risk assessment and modelling? Would you like to put your expertise at the service of hundreds of millions of European consumers? Then you should consider applying as an expert for EFSA’s Scientific Panel on Animal Health and Welfare.
What does the Animal Health and Welfare Panel do?
The Animal Health and Welfare Panel provides scientific advice on all aspects of animal diseases and animal welfare. Its work chiefly concerns food producing animals, including fish.
To find out more, check out our dedicated topics on:
Save the date: 1 June 2017
Register now on EFSA’s website and prepare your application in advance so that you can submit it between 1 June and 8 September 2017.
Would you like to know more?
- Food safety scientists wanted. Join EFSA’s scientific panels, news story on EFSA’s panel renewal
- What are non-foodborne zoonotic diseases? Understanding science video
- Animal welfare. Animal-based indicators Understanding science video
- Combatting vector-borne diseases in Europe Video
- Mapping vector-borne diseases Video