EFSA panel renewal 2018: biological hazards
Are you an expert in epidemiology, microbiology, biology? Do you have experience assessing biological hazards in relation to food safety and food-borne diseases? Would you like to put your expertise at the service of hundreds of millions of European consumers? Then you should consider applying as an expert for EFSA’s Scientific Panel on Biological Hazards.
What does the BIOHAZ Panel do?
The BIOHAZ Panel provides scientific advice on biological hazards in relation to food safety and food-borne diseases. This covers animal diseases transmissible to humans; transmissible spongiform encephalopathies; food microbiology; food hygiene and associated waste management issues.
To find out more, check out our dedicated topics on:
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Molecular typing
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)
- Food-borne zoonotic diseases
Save the date: 1 June 2017
Register now on EFSA’s website and prepare your application in advance so that you can submit it between 1 June and 8 September 2017.
Would you like to know more?
- Food safety scientists wanted. Join EFSA’s scientific panels, news story on EFSA’s panel renewal
- Antimicrobial resistance and food safety – video
- Food-borne viruses – Understanding science video
- What is E.Coli? What can you do to protect yourself and others? – Understanding science video
- Listeria infections in humans – Understanding science video