Meetings with Member States bring together GMO Panel experts and technical experts from Member States to discuss scientific issues and exchange views on various aspects of GMO risk assessment. Depending on the context, these meetings can be bilateral, involving experts from one Member State, or networking meetings, with experts from several Member States.
Below you can view a list of meetings that EFSA GMO Panel had with Member States.
- Meeting between EFSA Experts and Member State on the update of the ERA Guidance – 17 June 2009
- Member States experts on Environmental Risk Assessment of MON 810 - 26 May 2009
- Austrian Delegation on safeguard clause on MON863, Ms8/Rf3 and GT73 - 23 April 2009
- VKM Norwegian Delegation on adjuvanticity of Cry proteins - 13 January 2009
- AFSSA Panel on Biotechnology - 10 December 2008
- Belgian Biosafety Advisory Council - 10 December 2008
- Austrian Delegation on safeguard clause on MON810 - 2 December 2008
- French Delegation on safeguard clause on MON810 - 9 October 2008
- Greek Delegation on safeguard clause on MON 810 - 11 June 2008
- Hungarian Delegation on safeguard clause on MON810 - 11 June 2008