Meetings with Member States bring together Panel experts, EFSA scientific staff and technical experts from Member States to discuss scientific issues and exchange views on various aspects of risk assessment related to food ingredients and packaging. Depending on the context, these meetings can be bilateral, involving experts from one Member State, or networking meetings, with experts from several Member States.
There follows a list of meetings between EFSA and Member States in the area of food ingredients and packaging.
- Preparatory meeting of the WG isoflavones with BfR -30 June 2015
- EFSA-DTU Expert Meeting on Bisphenol A (BPA) - 19 June 2015
- EFSA-ANSES Expert meeting on BPA - 3 December 2014
- Bisphenol A: European and national experts share experiences of latest work - 29 October 2012
- Event report: Meeting with Member State Experts on Bisphenol A
- Joint meeting report of EFSA and ANSES on bisphenol A - 7 November 2011