48th meeting of the Advisory Forum
19 June 2013
On 19 and 20 June EFSA’s Advisory Forum holds the 48th meeting in London (UK).
- Welcome and opening of the meeting
- Adoption of the agenda
- Strategic Discussion on EFSA’s work with Member States.
- Work Planning and Prioritisation
- EFSA's Management Plan 2014 / Multi-Annual Plan Update
- Work Planning and information sharing
- Scientific Cooperation Review
- Discussion Groups
- Plenary Feedback and general discussion
- Grants and Procurement programme 2014
- Risk Mapping : how do we assess and rank risks from food to ensure maximum public health gain?
- Review of the EFSA’s Communication strategy and future developments (2014-2018)
- Review of the Terms of Reference of the Advisory Forum Working Group on Communications
- Cooperation in the FIP area.
- Food Additives and Nutrient Sources added to Food (ANS)
- Food Contact Materials, Enzymes, Flavourings and Processing Aids
- Proposal for establishing a FIP network
- Other matters raised by EFSA and Member States
- Energy Drinks
- Customer Feedback on EFSA’s scientific outputs (part of the Transparency Initiative )
- Regulated Products: Creating a stable process management environment
- Update on Chemical Occurrence Data, including Acrylamide
- Any other business