31 January 2019 - 23:59 (CET)
- Reference: NP/EFSA/BIOCONTAM/2019/02
- Background: The present negotiated procedure relates to the 2018 EUSR on zoonoses and food-borne outbreaks. Expert assistance is requested on the chapter/sections on food-borne outbreaks. EFSA seeks to obtain expert advice and assistance in validating, analysing and visualising the 2018 food-borne outbreak data reported by EU MS and other reporting countries in accordance with Directive 2003/99/EC and preparing and drafting the chapter on food-borne outbreaks to be included in the 2018 EU Summary report on zoonoses and food-borne outbreaks.
- Budget: 25.000€
- Approximate launch date: 31/01/2019
- Deadline to register interest: 31/01/2019
- Selection criteria - technical and professional capacity:
- Requirement 1: The tenderer must have extensive and demonstrable experience in data collection, data validation, data management, data visualisation and epidemiological/statistical analysis (including trend analysis) of zoonoses survey, monitoring and surveillance data.
- Requirement 2: Experience in epidemiological interpretation and analysis of food safety data and food-borne outbreak data in the EU context.
- Requirement 3: Ability to provide a team of experts of minimum 2 persons compliant with these specific expertise requirements:
- Expert in monitoring of food-borne outbreaks, with a University degree in Medicine or Food Sciences or Veterinary Science or Biomedical Science or an equivalent of these.
- Knowledge of EU food safety legislation and requirements with relation to monitoring and surveillance of food-borne outbreaks in the EU.
- At least 5 years of experience in the fields described above, as demonstrated with relevant publications.
- Requirement 4: The team of experts must have overall an excellent level of spoken and written standard UK English.
If you are interested in this procedure please send an email within the deadline to efsaprocurement [at] efsa.europa.eu quoting the reference of the procedure and specifying the following:
- your name/organisation’s name and address;
- whether you would like participate as a physical person or an organisation/private company.
16 January 2019