Webinar: The FoodEx2 classification system and guidance on its harmonised use
26. September 2018
The goal of the webinar was to:
- Provide theoretical and practical support to those who report data to EFSA using the FoodEx2 classification system;
- Present the functionalities (basic and advanced) of FoodEx2;
- Ensure that data are reported to EFSA in a harmonised way;
- Introduce the FoodEx2 tools (catalogue browser software and Interpreting and Checking tool) and promote best practice;
- Encourage the use of the FoodEx2 system at a global level.
During the webinar, participants had the opportunity to submit questions which were answered live by the presenters.
Presentation and recording
Part 1 26/09/2018
Part 2 03/10/2018