14 Juni 2019 - 23:59 (CEST)
- Procedure Reference: NP/EFSA/FEED/2019/02
- Background: The Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed (FEEDAP) provides scientific advice on the safety and/or efficacy of additives and products or substances used in animal feed. The aim of this procurement procedure is to conclude a direct contract for the execution of an Extensive literature search to identify the levels at which 24 antimicrobial active substances authorised for use in medicated feed have a growth promotion/increase yield effect in food producing animals.
- Budget: 60.000,00 €
- Approximate launch date: June 2019
- Deadline to register interest: 14/06/2019
If you are interested in this procedure please send an email within the deadline to efsaprocurement [at] efsa.europa.eu quoting the reference of the procedure and specifying the following:
- your name/organisation’s name and address;
- whether you participate as a physical person or an organisation/private company.
24. Mai 2019