31 Januar 2019 - 23:59 (CET)
- Reference: NP/EFSA/BIOCONTAM/2019/01
- Background: The present negotiated procedure relates to the 2018 EU Summary Report on zoonoses and food-borne outbreaks. Expert assistance is requested on the chapter on Salmonella, in particular for the analysis and interpretation of the monitoring data on Salmonella, including the frequency distribution of Salmonella serovars, in food, animals and feed, and Salmonella food-borne outbreaks
- Budget: 25.000€
- Approximate launch date: End of January/Beginning of February
- Deadline to register interest: 31/01/2019
- Selection criteria - technical and professional capacity:
- Requirement 1: The tenderer must have extensive and demonstrable experience in data collection, data validation, data management, data visualisation and epidemiological/statistical analysis (including trend analysis) of zoonoses survey, monitoring and surveillance data.
- Requirement 2: Experience in epidemiological interpretation and analysis of food safety data as well as in laboratory analytical methods for Salmonella (classical and molecular methods) in the EU context.
- Requirement 3: Ability to provide a team of experts of minimum 2 persons compliant with these specific expertise requirements:
- Expert in Salmonella in Food, Animals and Feed, with a University degree in Microbiology or Food Sciences or Veterinary Science or Bio-engineer or Biomedical Science or an equivalent of these.
- Knowledge of EU food safety legislation and requirements with relation to monitoring and surveillance of Salmonella.
- At least 5 years of experience in the fields described above, as demonstrated with relevant publications.
- Requirement 4: The team of experts must have overall an excellent level of spoken and written standard UK English.
If you are interested in this procedure please send an email within the deadline to efsaprocurement [at] efsa.europa.eu quoting the reference of the procedure and specifying the following:
- your name/organisation’s name and address;
- whether you would like participate as a physical person or an organisation/private company.
16. Januar 2019